Sunday, February 22, 2009

Naked Gold Dude Review Pt 3 - Let The Show Begin!

Here we go! The set looks awesome. We have the Lawrence of Arabia theme all jazzed up.

LOL Robert Downey Jr is funnah. HAH...ok Jackman got off a good one poking fun at the flop that was Australia.

Here we go, opening number... hah ok Hugh serenading Kate Winslet about excrement is funnah. And we are on to Milk... HAHAHA....The big question, why was the Dark Knight not nom'd?!

Ok the Benny Buttons montage was fun, the baby doll was a bit creepy though. And the Frost Nixon number with Anne Hathaway as Nixon?! Love it! Robot Dance number for The Reader is hysterical. Even Hugh is laughing. Ok that was the best opening number I have seen at the Oscars in a very long time. That was great!

Ok it's time for an actual award right off the bat. Best Supporting Actress is being presented by 5 past winners and each of them is introducing a nominee. I like that. Odds on favorite for this catagory is Penelope Cruz. I love her, and I really do need to watch Vicky Christian Barcelona. And the winner is....Penelope Cruz! She looks lovely tonight. She was much too good for Tom "Hold Me Xenu" Cruise. Poor girl really does look like she might pass out.

3 comments:

John Holland said...

I haven't seen any of the movies that are nominated and of the actors nominated the only one I've seen is Heath as the Joker. I agree, he should win, but don't believe he's quite the lock down that everyone keeps acting like he is. For one he was in a comic book movie and we all know how the academy likes those.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

If the self-indulgent, egotistical ass clowns at "The Academy" screw up with Best Supporting Actor, to hell with all of them and all movies from here forward.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh I will RIOT. Most critics think if Heath loses there will be anarchy, Joker style at the theater.

statcounter