Desert -The bummer part of our Greek fest is that it ALWAYS rains. I always do a two day run anyhow. Day one to get all my pastries, and day 2 for FOOD!! Best damn Gyro in town.
Danke Matt! It was bitchen. Lot's of place have Greek fests. Salt Lakes is pretty damn awesome.
3 comments:
Greek Fest?! Count me in! (I wish I could join you. Sigh...)
Greek Fest Yay. We actually have a good one here in Bagwine of all places. Congrats on your Green Day experience. Cheers Starr!!
Desert -The bummer part of our Greek fest is that it ALWAYS rains. I always do a two day run anyhow. Day one to get all my pastries, and day 2 for FOOD!! Best damn Gyro in town.
Danke Matt! It was bitchen. Lot's of place have Greek fests. Salt Lakes is pretty damn awesome.
Post a Comment