Monday, August 31, 2009

The Flowers Blooming, The Trains Collide

I hate colds. And I *always* get sick the last week of August/first week of September. Thinking I might have kidlet stay overnight at her grandmothers. I sound a hell of a lot worse than I feel and my coffee still tastes good so there is that. Kidlet is having a friend over tomorrow night and I am taking them to see Halloween 2, so I am trying to get my rest on now. Need to go to the store and get cold medicine!

On the plus side I can finish up my Thursday Thirteen for the week. And maybe the week after as well! Have to do the dreaded school shopping this weekend. And kidlet gets to clean her room. All things considered I'd rather do the room :P

I leave with new music I am diggin.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

8 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hoping you are feeling a bit better...

Get the soup all fixed? hummm?

Cinnamon Girl said...

I bailed on the soup. Went for a drive to the beach. Maybe this weekend when I have my sous chef to help me =)

Cold is the suck. Stuffy nose still but the throat feels a bit better!

I bet you are completely and totally preoccupied this week!

Desert Songbird said...

Vinny may be preoccupied this week, but he'll be damned if he's gonna slack off on reading and writing on blogs.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

Jay said...

I started feeling a cold coming on yesterday. I went to Walgreens to get some cold meds, Kleenex and something for the sore throat that I know is coming. I'm actually a little better today. Maybe just knowing I had the supplies in house headed off the cold?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Could be Jay. The sore throat started for me on Saturday afternoon. By Sunday the head stuffies started. Now it's in my chest. *Knock wood* So far it has not been a god awful sick cold more like a tired and cranky cold.

katherine. said...

I'm too ornery to catch a cold.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Lucky!!

statcounter