Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Last Of The American Girls


Hi-Dee Hi, Peoples!

By the time this publishes Kidlet and I will be winging our way to Cali. Our plan for Monday is to get to Arco around noon. We will park it in the GA line and keep an eye on the Will Call line so that I can dash over and get pick up our tickets. The we hang until they let us in. Which will probably be around 6. Show starts at 7:30 and Interpol opens for them. Can't wait!!




9 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Have fun and be safe. Sorry I didn't write you back last night. Fell asleep early on my new pillow top bed!

Travis Cody said...

Gonna be a great time for you. Enjoy!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

And if we hear on the news that two psychotic females rushed the stage and attacked the band members, we'll just HOPE it wasn't you and Kidlet.

Have fun.

katherine. said...

If I heard two females rushed the stage...I'd start a collection for bail money...assuming it WAS you and kidlet.

have a great time!

Desert Songbird said...

Yeah, I'd help Katherine gather funds...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Checked the news...think the bail fund should be fine...I think

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Have fun! I am so jealous! Can't wait for the review.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Well?????????????????


Well?????????????????????


sheesh

Cinnamon Girl said...

BACK! Review is up! And let me tell you if we could have gotten past the bouncers at the sound check we might have thought about it!

statcounter