Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Gray Hair

Thanks to Harley Cat who once again did the bloody vomiting thing last night cause him to be rushed to the emergency pet hospital. He is now at the his regular vet's on IVs and resting. He has the single most sensitive stomach *evah* outside of his legal owner, my daughter. Like Owner, Like Kitty. Meanwhile the headache I left work with progressed to the point where I felt like someone had placed a white hot penny right above my left eyebrow. It's down to a regular shit headache this morning. Hopefully it levels off so I can go to the store. No Kale soup for me.

8 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I told you what to do with the cat, didn't I?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Can't, I like the cat more than most people =)

Sad news, the other Kitty my mom was taking care of getting fixed and sending her on to her new owners had DIC and had to be put to sleep. She was a sweetie too.

Desert Songbird said...

Certainly not more than MOI!

katherine. said...

my ex has spent thousands on cats mauled by mountain lions.

I just don't get it...but okay

hope you're feelin better

Travis Cody said...

Kind of a sucky day. Sorry about that.

Cinnamon Girl said...

No Desert, my bloggy peeps I like. It's everyone else who invades my personal sphere that irks me =)

Kat - Some folks are dog peeps and some folks are cat peeps. I like da kitties cause they mirror my perosnality =)

Trav - yes, it was NOT fun.

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Aww, poor Harley Cat! And poor Starr...headaches suck.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah it SUCKED. On the plus side tomorrow we fly to Cali!

statcounter