Thursday, May 29, 2008

So Take A Minute Just To Breathe

Good advice, especially to all the visitors who got here via the search term "David Cook happy trail." I feel so vindicated! Although currently I am indulging in DC arm porn.

On that note...moving on! I am at work, beta testing the platform changes and trying to keep out of the x rated fangirl threads on the message boards. Not cause they are shocking or anything. Frankly I have seen worse. Hell I have written worse! But ya know if you want to fantasize about moonlit beaches and Marvin Gaye be my guest. I'll stick with my handcuffs and sex in public places kthx. I mean really. UPS fantasies? People if I am gonna indulge in xrated daydreams about David why in God's name would I change him from Hot Rock Star to UPS dude? That would be like RWA turning Heidi Klum into a Dunkin Donuts cashier!

Can you believe my mom and kid read this? This is me censored, people. I think even Matt Man might blush if he could see my mental movie theater. Or stroke out -mind out of gutter, Matty! Not Desert though. Cause she is kinky like that ;)

Had some sort of stomach flu these last couple days. Started with a headache and general blah feeling on Saturday and just progressed. I am pretty sure the fact that it is gray, rainy and 58 outside is adding to it. God I hate this state!

Grr.

Back to the grind.

Man it all comes back to sex today, doesn't it?

9 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wow.

Sorry to hear about your stomach flu, but did you really have to call me out like that about Heidi Klum??!?!?!?!?


:)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes :P

And I am feeling better today. I had had a headache from last Wednesday on and I think that added to it.

Anonymous said...

Kinda makes the world go round huh? :)

Travis Cody said...

Can we get a WOOOOOO for DC?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Indeed we can Trav!

Get this, as of this morning you can pre-order his cd that is due out sometime this fall. It is now #70 on the music bestseller list! In less than a day and with NO frickin clue on when it will drop!

And I have to say, watching his interviews with him and Little David, he really is a genuine and humble as he seemed, and those two really do think of each other as brothers.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

see..yoou are all hot and sweaty and it has nothing to do with the stomach bug and it is DESPITE the stomach bug...DC might be wounded if you got your fangirl cuffs on him!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh I have cuffs. Black ones of course. But he'd have to use them on me, kthx ;)

Desert Songbird said...

Hey, hey, HEY NOW. I'm a respectable PTA suburban mom now. Don't be calling me kinked or warped. (At least to the public eye, I'm respectable...*grin*)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Don't make me link to Matt's sex calculator post :P

statcounter