It fit my mood. I was/am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Just finishing my NOVEMBER work.
November.
Charity Auction meeting at work today where in I found myself volunteering to set up and run the raffle for some opening night Wicked tickets. I just finished setting up the Baja Fresh Fundraiser part 2 for Kidlet's DC trip, waiting to find out when I volunteer AT the school for a fundraising dance also for her trip.
10 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...
It fit my mood. I was/am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Just finishing my NOVEMBER work.
November.
Charity Auction meeting at work today where in I found myself volunteering to set up and run the raffle for some opening night Wicked tickets. I just finished setting up the Baja Fresh Fundraiser part 2 for Kidlet's DC trip, waiting to find out when I volunteer AT the school for a fundraising dance also for her trip.
Oh and trying to find a cheap subwoofer rental.
Oy.
We're all just bacon bits on the salad bar of life.
Word, Jay. Word.
Just call me Speck.
Starrlight, you need to start staying away from these meetings and gatherings that possibly lead to you VOLUNTEERING.
Holy Cow. Is everybody's kid converging on DC this year? Cheers!!
Thanks. It was fun.
Hi Speck!
Yeah I know, Southern, I know. But on the plus side tonight we get a banquet for us from CAP =)
Matt- Ryno is going to DC?
Misfit - Glad you liked it! I love Monty Python =)
There's nothing like Python to put it all in perspective.
Post a Comment