...in the Form of a Girl
Don't know them. I'll listen at home...
ROger...wilco ...out....hehehe
Bond, you and Southern should both check them out. I thought of the two of you when I posted it. Them and Drive By Truckers. VE - They are awesome. Alt Country/Alt Rockish
I love LOVE LOVE Wilco. They are one of my favorite bands of all time.
Well of course you do, John. You have fabulous taste! Where do you stand on Drive By Truckers and Uncle Tupelo and Son Volt?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't know them. I'll listen at home...
ROger...wilco ...out....
hehehe
Bond, you and Southern should both check them out. I thought of the two of you when I posted it. Them and Drive By Truckers.
VE - They are awesome. Alt Country/Alt Rockish
I love LOVE LOVE Wilco. They are one of my favorite bands of all time.
Well of course you do, John. You have fabulous taste! Where do you stand on Drive By Truckers and Uncle Tupelo and Son Volt?
Post a Comment