Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quickie

I live. Kidlet and a migraine from Sunday to Wednesday and last night was Open House For Freshman. Volunteered for Parent Site Council at the High School. Cause I am crazy like that, yo.

Tonight I promise I will actually write something. Reading a new book and damned if it didn't make me laugh out loud till I got tears this morning!

6 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

One of these days, you'll get your priorities in the right order and stop letting all of this real-world nonsense interfere with your blogging.

Then again, everyone enjoys a quickie now and then.

Bud Fisher said...

You're going to advise the school? Really...

John Holland said...

Not sure if you're a Philip Jose Farmer fan or not, he wrote the Riverworld novels, but I just read he died yesterday. He was a great writer.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I totally had to volunteer to be a "leader" for freshmen open house tonight. Oh, the fun of dealing with crazy parents, let me tell you. /sarcasm

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, goody! We can trade stories about our kids' respective schools from our advisory council perspectives.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Excellent Desert! I am counting on you to give me tips on how NOT to let act =) Cause you know me.

Meghan - My daughter was in Leadership this year and she wants to be in it her Freshman year. She was highly unimpressed with the girls last night. They got lost and shuffled along in house slippers!

John - not familiar with him, I don't read much sci fi. But is sure seems like there have been a lot of loses in the art world in general =(

Bud - I know, right?!?!?

Southern - I suck at saying no when it comes to stuff like this. Well and I think that being involved in your kids life means more than just telling them what to do. Sometimes ya gotta tell their damn school what to do too!

And quickies do have merit!

statcounter