Wednesday, August 02, 2006

As The 10th Impact Shimmered The Forbidden Candles Beamed

This is a guilt post. Seriously, I am exhausted but I feel guilt over not actually writing anything. Gah. Blog guilt =(

On the plus side I got my first issue of Gothic Beauty yesterday and I had a nice evening reading and watching Rockstar Supernova. Go Storm Go! Although I like Dilana.

Anyhow, the mag is really lovely. Nice glossy pages and a great interview with Poppy Z. Brite. I highly recommend it. And gorgeous models and clothes.

Oh and something really really bad was advertised. Not bad as in awful, but bad as in, "damn I could get obsessed by this idea" kinda bad. That would be spending Halloween in Dracula's castle. The really real one. Kidlet was into that idea too.

And now, I have put forth words to page so I am outta here. The Big Salad awaits.

No comments:

statcounter