Well a four day non scheduled vacay. Home repair don't ya know.
Had a great time at H's house Friday. We have a scheduled massage, wrap and soak for Aug 21st at the hotsprings. J and Kiddlet will be coming along too. Spa day for the girls. Kiddo is beside herself. Quicky post for today as I am still fighting yesterdays headache of doom.
Watched Rockstar last night and Dead Like Me. I tried for Miami Ink but I was just way too pooped. Kidlet is back at her dad's and tomorrow she and my mom are taking off for an overnight at the beach. I am seriously overdue for a beach trip but I need to save up for back to school et al.
Oh on the plus side, H got a new computer and I am going to take her old one and her monitor and the ex thinks that between my old system and hers he can cobble together one for my house. Free or at the very least cheap is good for me. I am going to get him to set up the cable as well. For that, I will cook him cassoulet no problemo.
No comments:
Post a Comment