Friday, August 25, 2006

Well Slap My Ass And Call Me Nancy

I won something. And it was a nice something too. I won a Barista Grande from Starbucks. Well made by them, won here at work. Got a raffle ticket for every coffee foo foo drink I bought. Mind you, I am not one of those half caff, non-fat, splash sugar free vanilla, slight foam, with a twist coffee freaks. I am with Foamy on that one kthx. Generally I like coffee flavored coffee. But that won't get you a ticket so I have been forced to buy the triple shot Americano instead of plain ole java. Paid off!

Short and sweet today as I am walking around in a Valium haze. Mondo back spasm and deconstruction kidlets loft bed last night did NOT help. I have been fighting this back spasm the last 3 days and that was the final straw.

No comments:

statcounter