So I see Blogger has a new Beta version. Beta freaks me out. Perhaps it was the nearly 5 years of playing Everquest and paying to be an unofficial beta tester all the time that did that to me. Who knows. The template changes look cool, but I am too chicken shit to mess with Beta anything.
Looooong week. Testing on the software here at work is done, but the printing issues remain. Joy.
In addition to that, I have been worrying about H. Her moms in law passed away last Sunday. Rosary mass is Friday night and funeral mass is Saturday. I'll be at the Friday night one and most likely at the Saturday as well. I just hope that H takes it easy on herself. She is so stubborn!
And if you read this Miss H....HUSH! You are TO stubborn.
Spending Monday next week part time at work (4 hours) and the rest of the day running around getting kidlet registered. More fun :P
Ok I am running behind. I keep meaning to do the Meyer Briggs test and post that link. Hopefully this weekend.I find those test fascinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment