Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Space That's In Between Insane And Insecure

Now there is a lyric that sums up my day. Co-worker drama, testing software drama, piece of crap print server drama. Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Got in late today due to kiddoswap routine. And I am just not feeling overtime in me today. I am getting old, ya know?! Besides 5 years of this will burn a person out.

I pondered what I wrote last night about Blog guilt. Do I write this for me or do I write this for the occasional people (who never comment..come on people, I don't bite!) who land here and read my rambling thoughts? I suppose the long and short of it is, I write primarily for myself because I need to.

I was a journal keeping fiend from the age of 11 on. Putting my take on my little world view into words has always been a form of therapy for me. Vent and move on. I do try to write with an ear for others though. Personal inner brain-code and my own rambling thoughts would be awful to have to read and I know it. Like Faulkner on caffiene.

There's a scary thought!

Watched Rockstar last night. Why oh why must we continue to endure Zayra? She borrows portions of her vocals from Bjork and way too fucking much of her wardrobe from Cher. Which is probably the reason she is still there. Oh the power of the pussy. Slap a strip of leopard printed electricians tape up it and sing sing sing. Never mind that your voice is crap crap crap. Blech.

No comments:

statcounter