Another beeyoutiful Oregon day. That's sarcasm folks. It is, in fact, cloudy and barely 65. Fun.
Kidlet is with her dad at his gf's parents house. His family came as well so they are having a family bar-b-que. She forgot her painting she made him though. But at least they are out doing something for Fathers Day.
I get to go home and do laundry. Have I mentioned that of all tasks in the home, laundry is the one I hate the most? Yup...Rather scrub a pee ring that deal with laundry. It takes so fucking long!
I snuck out for lunch today and hit the Indian joint next door. That makes 3 times in less than a week for Indian food. Guess I went a bit long between my current binge and the last time I had any. I have been on a Thai kick lately. Love that hot coconut soup at the Thai place in Camas Wa. H and I eat there pretty much whenever I am up there for the night.
Speaking of her, I need to call. Find out how shit goes with her husband. Who drinks. Too much. Too often. You get the point. I swear, is there a decent marriage out there anywhere? I am really beginning to doubt it. There ain't enough cash in the US Mint to get me to marry again. I pretty much figured that out when the ex husband and I split 6 years ago. And what with the fiasco ending to my last relationship, I am convinced. Serial monogamy is the way to go, and skip anything that requires a lawyer to get your ass out of.
Alright...Off to the coal mines.
No comments:
Post a Comment