Saturday, June 24, 2006

Come And Lay Your Bones On The Alabaster Stones

I adore that movie. I mean truly adore it. All I can say is God Bless Rob at Timeless Tattoo for recommending it. Excellent taste in movies (and lit as well, nod to Homer) and he is a great inker.

So obviously I got sucked into it. Ended up staying up until midnight because of it. Which is funny since I own it and can watch it whenever I want. But it was on TNT I think ...some channel...anyhow I was surfing and came in right at the end of the first showing of it, and had to stay for the second showing.

Yawn. Me...not the movie.

And here we have the answer to the burning question of my life:


Which Gone With the Wind Dress are You?

Your Scarlett's Ball Gown!
Take this quiz!


No comments:

statcounter