Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tell The Truth You Never Wanted Me

We had a beautiful sunrise this morning...Gone now. I want to haul my ass out of this state to somewhere warm. Not gonna happen, but I can dream. That song (see post title and figure it out yourself) makes it hard to grin and bear it since I have pretty strong warm weather memories surrounding it. I bought the CD in Atlanta and listened to it on repeat in Maui. The ex bf has the actual CD and I have a copy so I will need to be buying it soon.

Is it just me or is radio evil? Ever notice how is seems to know just what song you just do not want to hear and then plays it? What is up with that?! Maybe it just hates me cause I was Hitler in another life or something.

I love melodrama :P

Alrighty...Fast one and I am out.

No comments:

statcounter