Well the concert was awesome. No rain, it was warm, a full moon, the beer was plentiful...spendy but plentiful, and the Crowes sounded awesome. Was a nice mix of known songs and the band going on a jam binge while Chris boogied around lookin like the stoned hippy he is. There were 6 of us total and all in all it was great. H and I went out for pancakes afterwards because that is the rule post concert. Made it back from Washington around 2:30. Needless to say, I had yesterday off. Good thing cause my friggin cat woke me up at 8am yesterday. I am clueless as to how I spent the day. Watched Donnie Darko with kidlet yesterday. She liked it. Had one of the more intelligent discussions about a movie I have had in ages with her. Smart chicklet.
Smart chicklet has her 5th grade graduation tonight. Tomorrow I am working 6:30-12:30 and then taking the day off to pick her up from her last day of school. Which reminds me I gotta email her dad and remind him of the picnic. Off to the weeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment