Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lying In Bed Just Like Brian Wilson Did

I am so out of here at 4. I was going to shoot for 9 hours but it is just not happening today. Been working on a cost analyst for the boss and my brain is fried. Going to get the kiddo, hit the store and whip up that curry. And I am lazy so it's getting tofu and not chicken. That's right...Hippie food!

Now this is an amusing one:

What Tarot Card Are You? (with Pics)

Your Card Is The FOOL. This Is The Card Of Happiness And Well-Being. You Smile At Life And Embrace It...
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Not the one I identify with of course. That would be the Starr =) That's actually my next tattoo. I want the High Priestess for my mom, the Star for me, and the Sun for the kiddobean. My peony tat reminds me of my grandmother so with these three new ones I have all us chicks covered.

Don't ask what I'd choose for the men in or previously in my life. I already have one for D on my bod. Seeing that we had tats done together and on valentines day at that, it is an association that ain't gonna go away. Which makes me happy frankly. Him I still care about. Most of the rest of the males have been less than satisfactory!

No comments:

statcounter