Friday, June 23, 2006

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Silly ass question. I should go home and make my curry. Instead I am sitting here blogging for my audience of one. Me, myself, and I.

Talk about a trip down memory lane, my mom brought in a bunch of school stuff, and pictures and cards from when I was in middle school and high school. My god I was a prissy little bitch. Like poster child for teachers pet. Looking back on it from a 20+ year vantage point, it is more clear than ever that as a child/teen I seriously needed to lighten up. Talk about a fear of not being perfect.

I am tired just reading my grades.

Time for beer!

2 comments:

código de barras said...

good thing you changed. el futuro no existe. light one up

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes well with age comes wisdom. Or at least that is the theory ;)

statcounter