Teenager...What a nasty word that is. My poor kid is currently suffering the slings and arrows of the word. And she isn't even a teenager yet! It is simply an easy potshot her father can lob when he is not amused with her actions. Not that I think she is perfect and she admits sometimes she is being a PITA. However, her dad is Mister Mid Life Crisis man and from past experience, I know he likes to chalk up his piss poor behavior to other people. Currently, dismissing her by calling her a "teenybopper"is his method. I remember my mom doing the same thing to me and it drove me batshit. Fortunately, she is my child and has learned the value of Smile And Nod. It's like arguing with a crazy person trying to argue with him.
This too shall pass. The question is, will his midlife crisis? Probably not.
No driving downtown tonight again. Twice in one week....I am spoiled. And I get to leave at 5ish tonight as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment