So, wow. Rockstar last night was interesting. Now I am well aware of the power of fancy footwork editing, but wow. Just wow. Dilana was most def not coming off well there. I think Lucas is a screechy little hoot monkey poseur with bad hair and a conflicted fashion sense, myself. I can say that cause I ain't here to win a popularity contest. And kiddo just loathes him. But Dilana's smartassed "mama dove" comments were gag inducing. The only thing I think she did nail about him was that they are both alike. Ego, party of two, your table is ready.
I watched Project Runway too, and found that to be wowish as well. It was my night to have the peeps I like act badly.
I like Jeffrey. How could I not like Punk Rock Boy? I could see his point about Angela's mom. And frankly if Angela had instructed her mom to fuxor Jeffrey in this challenge, it would not shock me in the least. I think Angela is a whining little bitch. I would happily pay per view Angela choking on one of those stupid flowerette crap things she tacks on everything. But Jeffy just opened mouth and inserted foot in such a huge way. I was nearly certain he'd get the boot for that. Fortunately it was Robert who went. Or unfortunately. Angela should have gone instead of Robert. He may have been a bit yawn inducing but Angela makes clothes for circa 1985 hookers.
And I just don't get Uli. I keep waiting for a macrame bra. /shudder
JAVA!
I depart now.
2 comments:
dilana makes me want to hurl. she cant seriously think she could actually win
Well she acts like she thinks she could solve world hunger AND the mid east crisis. I was bummed she morphed into such a bitch cause I really did like her.
Post a Comment