I love me some Halloween. I also really love me some Gothy Halloween Hotness, so I was quite tickled when Sparky from Philly Transplant asked me to help out with the his 5 Days of Halloween Hotness to celebrate all that is dark and sexy about Samhain. Which ain't the Banshee, let me tell you. Sparky makes a good point, Halloween has become more of an adult holiday than ever before. And by adult I mean way too many people stuffing themselves into way to many inappropriate costumes. Makes ya wonder what Rachel Ray does for Halloween, no?
You still breathing Matt?
In light of this, don't you think it is wonderful of Sparky and I to provide you with really pretty eye candy? Part 1 is currently up on Sparky's blog. Look for Part 2 this weekend with 3-5 following Mon - Wed.
Go on...Head on over to Sparky's and I promise you we will Treat You Right. No Tricks!
13 comments:
Love your blog....kicked out of Girl Scouts at 12, too funny.
Love your choice for Goth Guy #1.
And your T13 this week was absolutely awesome. I have a great interest in hauntings.
Wait a minute ... are you saying there is something WRONG with the costumes that folks are wearing for Halloween these days?????
Just kidding.
LOL RWA...the costumes are fine, it is the scary scary people who insist on wearing them I take issue with. Puts me off my feed =(
Sassy Lucy, welcome and glad you agreed!
And yes I was "asked to leave" the venerable League of Girl Scouts. I should boycott them but those damn Thin Mints have crack in them =(
Will we find YOUR picture there? You are HAWT...so I am hopeful you will be included!
KISS
Awww...thanks Bond =) Although I am feeling more frozen at the moment. Apparently the memo has not gone out to our plant guys to TURN OFF THE AC. Jebus..blue fingernails.
Sparky is pickin chicken and I am pickin stud so if you have a request or suggestion, shoot them to the Duck!
I look forward to your contribution...
really I am picking birds or hens, not chicken persay. You know I will find a true Starrlight picture someplace.
2000 Bloggers Project is the really real me.
I was just checking through my memoirs and can't find the gothic chapter. Did I even have one?
I think I missed out.
Travis, walk into a Hot Topic store, look at the outfits the sales associates are wearing and tell me if you have missed out
Hot Topic is mostly Emo these days. Now THESE girls are hot Goths.
Most of the models from Gothic Beauty are Nocturne's
Yes, I am still breathing, but just barely. Cheers!!
Post a Comment