Friday, October 19, 2007

The Tracks Of My Tears



I was recently honored with another Blogger Blingage award courtesy of John over at Altjiranga Mitjina and I am of course blushing again. Thank you for your kind words John and back at you. I can count on you for tips on great under appreciated music and a fellow Buffy fan is ALWAYS fine by me!

And in a Karmic twist, procrastination on handing out MY award choices has paid off. First off let me say that the folks I read and visit on a regular basis are a diverse and fabulous bunch of people. All of them are worthy of this award.

But today I want to recognize one person in particular. Vinny Bond over at the Big Leather Couch has a beautifully written and very well thought out post up today about a special young man. Please, go read it. Get your kleenex and go read it. Bond made me cry, AT WORK and then I was forced to eat a donut to regain my equilibrium. Bond, my ass says, "DUDE!! WTF!!"

Seriously.

6 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

It was a tear-jerker for sure. That Vinny - he's a softie.

Sparky Duck said...

Vinny is a gift to all bloggers

Big Game tomorrow

Schmoop said...

There are ways to work that donut off of your ass. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I can always count on Matt for the one liner ;) Hopefully you are enjoying a full range of TV offerings!

Travis Cody said...

Don't you hate it when somebody in Memphis reaches clear across the country and twists your arm like that, and jams that dang donut down your throat?

Hehe.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes Travis I do! It was a subpar (non Krispy Kreme) donut but I was sniffling like a bimbo so I had to go there.

statcounter