Bond, who is very sweet, has given me the above blog blingage! I get to pass on on the honor to a few folks. First off here is the low down on the blingage. This award casts a spotlight on bloggers who are just beginning to draw lots of attention. Since Bond and Desert are bling holders I feel like I am in good company!
Instructions:
1) Display the Breakout Blogger button in a post about the award —- using the special code below in this post. Please do not alter the code, because the button links up to my Awards Page listing both the history and recipients of the award. Click the banner to go to the code page
2) Give the award to three to five of your Breakout Bloggers …and then send them to my Awards Page (Click the badge!) here for the instructions and code.
So my choices are....
Sparky Duck
RWA
The 108th
And on a final random oddball note I found this over at Desert's Icebox.
6 comments:
You look good in bling.
yes but why am I breaking out exactly?
Thanks Trav!
And cause I say so, Sparky :P
Well, starrlight, I would have had an acceptance speech prepared, but I had no idea that awards were being presented today.
Thanks for the thought. I'm not sure I'm attracting a lot of attention, but I do appreciate the thought!
Eh - chocolate, mint chocolate chip - we're compatible.
You turn me on when you give me awards :-)
Post a Comment