Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Skeleton Jack Might Catch You In The Back - Wordless Wednesday 34







34 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I can't wait!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Monday night at 7:30 will find Kidlet and me in the theater with our glasses on!

jams o donnell said...

I hope it comes to the UK. It would be great to se it in 3D. Happy WW

impwork said...

Great poster :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice poster. Uh, I guess I am behind the times. Never saw that movie before this. So now it's in threeD? Wow!

Shaz said...

I'm with Jams on this one, thanks for sharing x x x

Anonymous said...

wow, 3D!! we loved that movie! Thanks for the 411!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Count me in!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I'm left wordless.
Happy Wednesday! :)

The Lone Beader® said...

Wicked COOL!!! :)

Natalie said...

Neat!

Cynthia said...

I love that movie...gonna be great in 3d!

SandyCarlson said...

The title and the image together are cracking me up. This is a must-see! Happy WW.

KC said...

Oh that would be so cool
Happy WW

eastcoastlife said...

It's been a long time since I watched a 3D movie. I'm gonna catch that!

Beckie said...

3D - looks good!

Le Butterfly said...

Hope they have improved on the 3D glasses. Wonder if I am the only person who wears glasses and then struggles to see through the 3 D glasses?

Paco Belle said...

You just can't any better than Nightmare in 3-D...wow, I can barely contain my excitement!

MaR said...

Enjoy the film! it's the kind I do not watch, though...
Happy ww :)

Anonymous said...

I love Tim Burton movies. Interesting choice for WW!

Anonymous said...

We just might have to see that! Very cool WW!!

Anonymous said...

I hope I can catch that.

Thanks for dropping by :)

Sparky Duck said...

my favorite "emo" girl has issues ;)

Cinnamon Girl said...

TONS of issues :p

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I haven't seen that movie either, but I might check this out. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a 3-D movie.

letha said...

I love these movies

Serena said...

Thanks for dropping by Nature Delight. Hope you enjoy this 3D movie then. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that! Counting the days to next weekend!

Momgen said...

I dont know about that movie but i try to watch it..

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it the first time. Maybe we'll catch the 3D version, if it's not to scary for the kiddo.

Mommy Lutchi said...

oh ! i need to see this one too.....

Mommy Lutchi said...

Mine is up at The 4 Seasons Of My life hope you can visit me too.

Anonymous said...

i have not seen that one yet. may have to borrow it. i do like tim burton.

Melanie said...

Interesting poster.

statcounter