Monday, October 01, 2007

Sing Blue Silver

Oh Hells Yes





See back in oh say....1981 I was HUGE Duranie. My nickname was DDFF...Duran Duran Fanatic Fan. So I am predisposed to liking this. This makes me wanna tanked on Cuba Libre and dance on table at a disco in Florence Italy.

I repeat.

Oh hells yeah.

13 comments:

Schmoop said...

You make me hungry like a wolf. Howllllll

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Duran Duran Fanatic Fan?

Damn, girl, I think I would have kept that a secret!!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

We are legion!

That is no where near as embarrassing as fessing up to owning the John Taylor fedora.

Which I just did :P

Sparky Duck said...

wow, I forgot how awful they were

Cinnamon Girl said...

Really Sparky? I forgot how good duck was with a nice l'orange sauce :P

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I can not see the video- work nazi's and all - but I can say I agree with both youand matt-man AND sparky

Some of their stuff..YES
some of their stuff...HELL NO

watching you drunk on cubra libre's and dancing on a table ANYWHERE...
BRING IT ON!

=]

Cinnamon Girl said...

It was acutally Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA that was playing in the disco at the time. This was all circa 85. It was one of my favorite discos I went to in Europe. Alice in Wonderland themed teacup tables. It was wild!

Anonymous said...

Well.
As you know, I'm also a HUGE Duranie. Always have been ~ and more than 20 years down the line ~ I always will be. Even the name of my blog is from a DD song.

Did you know that they're playing Broadway this year? I'm gutted. There's no way that I can afford to go to America to see them. I've spent a fortune already going to see them over the past couple of years.

Sparky Duck said...

*chanting* Overrated Overrated

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah well from someone who likes Brandon "Lip Pubes" Flower and his "band" I am not gonna be too upset :P

Liz Dwyer said...

I can empathize completely given my Depeche Mode Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The songs sound good, like them but also with a newness to them.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ahhh Depressed Mood. Love them. Seriously I do. I'd better I own their albums!

And if Dave Gahan is straight I will eat my whatever. Bi? Fine. Straight? Beard!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone but I loved Simon when I was in grade school...so so much!

statcounter