Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cat People - Putting Out Fire With Gasoline

Now this is what I call Halloween Hotness!




That is my soon to be new Kitty Kat. A major wrong will be righted and I shall once again be the owner of a black cat. And Harley, aka Destructo, will have someone to play with. Name poll will be in the works soon for your input and help. So far Bram, Gabriel, Zillah, Dante, and Sabbath are high on the list.

And yes, a cat THAT gorgeous can only be a Kissables Persian!

14 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

That cat is absolutely gorgeous!

Desert Songbird said...

I have not thought of that movie in years, nor have I heard that song in ages.

Wow.

Cinnamon Girl said...

It was the whole reason I bought the Let's Dance album =)

Scary side note...my vinyl version of it is staring right at me from under my office desk.

suchsimplepleasures said...

that is a face!!! kiss it square on the mouth. i love cats!!! my persian just died and looking at that face...i miss her! even though she was a blue/creme persian...oh so stinking cute.

Sparky Duck said...

samhain as a suggestion. He/She is adorable, almost as adorable as our halloween selections today (yes its done)

Travis Cody said...

I love the smashed face. I can't add anything to the already great names you have, so I will vote for Samhain as proposed by Sparky.

That's a great name for an October black kitty.

Cinnamon Girl said...

He be a he and he will be here in about 2 weeks. He has to visit the vet for some love removal machine time cause unfix male cat is not a fun litterbox practitioner.

So far Kidlet and I are both digging Gabriel. For Dante Gabriel Rossetti. Or Dante for Dante of the circles of hell. Or Bram which I just plain love.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

"Halloween Hotness," huh? I'm not much into cats, but that is a cute one.

I think I like Gabriel too.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yup Kidlet and I are diggin on Gabriel.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Yay! How exciting! When Poor Hubby brought home our orange foundling, I fought for (& lost) Azreal. Bram would be wonderfully unique!

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Awww, he has orange eyes!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW CAT...

I like gabriel....yup I do

Cinnamon Girl said...

Why thank you Bond =)

It is looking very much like Gabriel will arrive next week minus some equipment ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty! I'm partial to orange ones, but do have a black and white one now.

But don't get me wrong, I love cats in any color!

statcounter