...in the Form of a Girl
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merry christmas to u too!
Uncanny - I have been looking for this clip. It has been removed from You Tube. Great video clip and a great rendition - without any messing with the words. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and the kidlet ! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
SWEEEEEET!
Now THAT is outstanding! Merry Christmas!
Merry Xmas to you as well!
Awesome! I finally get to hear this song....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Truly twisted! Had a blast this year girl, glad to have found my over onto your blog... Have a blast this holiday season see you in the New Year!Ok.. that dude dancing is a tad disturbing though...
Didja notice another famous Twisted Sister song sounds really similar? Hubby and I have been howling about this for a few weeks now. It hasn't gotten old yet.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merry christmas to u too!
Uncanny - I have been looking for this clip. It has been removed from You Tube. Great video clip and a great rendition - without any messing with the words. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you and the kidlet ! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
SWEEEEEET!
Now THAT is outstanding! Merry Christmas!
Merry Xmas to you as well!
Awesome! I finally get to hear this song....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Truly twisted! Had a blast this year girl, glad to have found my over onto your blog...
Have a blast this holiday season see you in the New Year!
Ok.. that dude dancing is a tad disturbing though...
Didja notice another famous Twisted Sister song sounds really similar?
Hubby and I have been howling about this for a few weeks now. It hasn't gotten old yet.
Post a Comment