Idiots. So I am back. Just in time for a day spent doing Charity Auction work. Joys. So super quick post, saying HI!
I am still gonna end up swapping out to Typepad. I just need to get professional web help and template design!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you know how you read somthing fast and your brain omits a word? I just read that you are going to swap out to Typepad but that you just need to get professional help. LOL
My brain thinks you're crazy apparently. :) Happy Friday!
Been working the charity bake sale at my office and holy moly. You can NOT put out food at our office and have it last. I have been stampeded by crazy people!
7 comments:
you know how you read somthing fast and your brain omits a word? I just read that you are going to swap out to Typepad but that you just need to get professional help. LOL
My brain thinks you're crazy apparently. :) Happy Friday!
Oh trust me, I *do* need professional help.
Been working the charity bake sale at my office and holy moly. You can NOT put out food at our office and have it last. I have been stampeded by crazy people!
Glad you're back!
Sorry.. but guess Tiggerprr and I saw the same thing.. LOL!
See I knew I needed help. You picked it up psychiclly.
Is that a word?
Is it 5 yet?
....................
It would seem it's settled then. LOL
Good luck with the switch!
Thanks Tisha!
I have an email out to a designer I like and I am waiting to hear back from. Probably January
Post a Comment