| You Are Likely an Only Child |
At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated. At work and school, you do best when you're organizing. When you love someone, you tend to worry about them. In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic. Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management. You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books. |
10 comments:
Is that accurate for you? Mine said first born - it was correct.
I am an only child and that describes me to a T.
Mine described me as a fourth born. Sadly, I'm a third.
I am an only child...and this is me! And yes, I used to be a radio announcer and now I'm a teacher!
Ouch, Thinker! It demoted you.
Yes I am an only and it pretty much described me to a tee.
I am an only child, too....and that all sounds pretty accurate for the most part!
Hmmmm...predicted I was the "fourth born," and I was actually first.
Oh well...
I don't honestly see how it can predict multiples. Only children, yes cause we are, shall we say, quirky.
Hey -- it worked! I took the quiz and got the "Only Child" predictor. And it's true!
It would seem it's really accurate for Only Children, as that's what I got and that's what I am. :)
Post a Comment