...in the Form of a Girl
oh baby! Hula-hula!
And coconut bras!
mmmmmmm, I love coconut flavored undergarments.
So you're coming to Maui, eh? Well, by the looks of your blog, you will be welcomed with much aloha. Mahalo for dropping by mine. Kuanyin PS From your photo, I don't think I will recognize you. :-)
Lucky you! I need a vacation, but I'll just have to settle for a few weeks off of school.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh baby! Hula-hula!
And coconut bras!
mmmmmmm, I love coconut flavored undergarments.
So you're coming to Maui, eh? Well, by the looks of your blog, you will be welcomed with much aloha. Mahalo for dropping by mine. Kuanyin PS From your photo, I don't think I will recognize you. :-)
Lucky you! I need a vacation, but I'll just have to settle for a few weeks off of school.
Post a Comment