That's right. Me and the duck billed platypus. Rare, baby, yeah!
I ride a steel horse, too!
Well I have yet to use flash, so yeah.
Here is the funny part, I hear or see EQ and think Evercrack :P
Ooh...deep thoughts! Although everything listed is a favorite of mine
Just so long as my karma does not run over my dogma
| Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP) |
Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
I ride a steel horse, too!
| Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Livin' On a Prayer" |
You believe the best things in life are mostly forgotten, and you're definitely more than a little nostalgic . You're likely to still like the same foods, fashions, and music as you did when you were a teenager. You have a knack for knowing what elements of pop culture people have missed, without them even realizing it. It's great to remember the past, but don't forget that not everyone is as stuck in it as you are. You might also sing: "Pour Some Sugar on Me," "Rapper's Delight," and "Cherry Pie" Stay away from people who sing: "Toxic" |
Well I have yet to use flash, so yeah.
| You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo |
Artistic and unique You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo |
Here is the funny part, I hear or see EQ and think Evercrack :P
| Your EQ is 140 |
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick! 51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese. 71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely. 91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that. 111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt. 131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin. 150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar. |
Ooh...deep thoughts! Although everything listed is a favorite of mine
| Your Scholastic Strength Is Deep Thinking |
You aren't afraid to delve head first into a difficult subject, with mastery as your goal. You are talented at adapting, motivating others, managing resources, and analyzing risk. You should major in: Philosophy Music Theology Art History Foreign language |
Just so long as my karma does not run over my dogma
| You Are More Yin |
Devoted Forgiving Fall Winter Afternoon Moon Time Passive Metal Honey |
9 comments:
hummm..I rarely do these but something generated my interest today (rainy, I really want to be back in bed relaxing, generally feeling blah)
***Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)***
Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.
Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men. You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
***Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"***
You’re a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!
Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.
You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.
You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"
Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"
WHAT??? HUH??? omfg!!!
***You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo***
Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure
***Your EQ is 113***
***You aren't afraid to delve head first into a difficult subject, with mastery as your goal.
You are talented at adapting, motivating others, managing resources, and analyzing risk.
You should major in:
Philosophy
Music
Theology
Art
History
Foreign language
***You Are More Yang
Masculine
Creative
Angry
Spring
Summer
Morning
Sun
Space
Active
Wood
Chocolate
"Like a preacher stealing hearts at a traveling show..."
Lesseee...
I'm an INFP, too, but that shouldn't surprise you.
Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"
You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.
Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.
You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.
You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.
You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"
Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"
Your EQ is 160
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.
Your Scholastic Strength Is Deep Thinking
You aren't afraid to delve head first into a difficult subject, with mastery as your goal.
You are talented at adapting, motivating others, managing resources, and analyzing risk.
You should major in:
Philosophy
Music
Theology
Art
History
Foreign language
You Are More Yin
Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey
you are a rare breed, brillant at that, except for the fact you quoted Dead or Alive when you got Living on a Prayer.
i do have an idea for you...
Yup Sparky I did the Wanted...Dead or Alive quote on purpose.I find me and The Jovi as a combo to be...weird!
Of course I don't karaoke. I drink sake and watch others make asses of themselves ;)
Desert..we have to talk to our Mama's. I think we have a mailman in common or something cause we are so very alike!
Bond...I LOVE the songs you got! Makes about as much sense as me and The Bon!
I love it when you do these...
Here are mine;
I am with you on the INFP...
and Living On a Prayer...
butterfly tattoo (though seriously, this is never going to happen. never)
EQ 120
I am with you on deep thinking...
and yin
thanks for the diversion!
So, if three of us are INFP, how rare can it really be?
Oh, and serious singers never really do karaoke, ya know? At least I don't, and none of the singers with whom I work.
I think it is birds of a feather flocking together, Desert. No pun intended ;)
No one in my entire family is an INFP. Or my co workers. It makes sense that we are clustered via blogs. It's the recognition thang!
Ascender - I HAVE a butterfly tattoo! It was in first =)
did I mention there is no F'ing way you get me to sing karaoke short of a quart of Jack Single barrel...I can not sing worth a damn and would clear a room out so fast...well that or someone would open fire and I would be air conditioned...no really i can NOT sing...why do you think I became a DJ???????
Ah, Vinny? I bet I could make you sing...[[grinning]]
Post a Comment