Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And After All We're Only Ordinary Men

I am so tired. So very very tired. Had about 5 hours sleep Sunday night and all of about 3 hours last night. Plus kidlet kicked me. In a certain area that would prefer NOT to be kicked. I may be kinky but I have my limits.

Ya know I have a set of pictures Kidlet took that I love but by God I am too tired to upload a frickin photo. Kidlet is back at her dad's tonight and I get to spend that fun am period waiting for the call from the school. My head is down to a dull roar. I am watching House if I have to toothpick my eyeballs open. Missed Weeds last night but I am waiting till I get Kidlet back. I have a feeling I know where this season is heading.

Dexter in less than 2 weeks! And Jimmy Smits is joining the cast =)

Alrighty folks, that is as good as I get today. I leave you with a wee song in honor of Richard Wright of Pink Floyd who died of Cancer yesterday.

14 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Girl, I am so with you on the tired thing. I'm not sleeping well; either I get up for hours every night, or I sleep for 10 hours a night. Doesn't matter - I'm dragging my ass all day long. I think I'm anemic, or something, except my body has been craving beef lately, and I've been indulging. WTF?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh I am anemic. I have both iron deficiency and Thalessmia minor. I finally found an iron supplement that does not make me puke!

Bar L. said...

Sad about Richard. Sigh.

Maybe I'm anemic too?

Hope you feel better. Hope we all feel better.

Jay said...

Get some sleep!

Schmoop said...

Pink Floyd is simply one of the best evah. I hope you and Kidlet feel fully restored soon. Cheers Starr!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

So far no phone call from the school. Fingers remaining crossed. Hopefully we should get some labs back soon.

And I slept but I obviously need more =(

John Holland said...

Hope you get some rest. I missed the chance to blog about Richard Wright's death...Pink Floyd was one of my favorite bands, I forget how much I like them...I'm going to have to go download some of their stuff into the Ipod.

John Holland said...

Sorry for the second post, but Pink Floyd made me think of something. Did you like the movie version of The Wall? I remember when it came out my friends and I went to see it, but I was the only one that liked it. I thought it was cool. Everyone else thought it was weird.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh yes, John I have seen it many many times and I love it. Sir Bob as pink shaving off his eyebrows...love it!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hopefully you are feeling better....I am sad that only one person really wants the CD...I thought more would be interested.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well Vinny Floyd is not really mainstream, I think. You either love them or hate them has been my experience. I found them early on and they are just burned on the brain. Anndi wants it though! And I'd love it but I got the last one ;)

Feeling a bit better. Had kidlet extra last night because she has sooo much homework.

Travis Cody said...

I hope Kidlet is feeling better.

Mimi Lenox said...

Take care of yourself, Starr.

Anndi said...

I hope your kidlet feels better and that you get some rest. When you figure out how to get a good night's sleep... let me know.

Now come see the pirate.. he's good aye-candy.

statcounter