
I am all misty eyed over here. Matt done proposed to Schmoop and she said yes. It's a lovely day in Bagwine Land! Plus I get to be the Best Man. That's right, boys. Step off cause I getta wear the pant at the wedding. Although one does hope that Matt Man wears some as well.
Seriously though, congrats to both of them. They make me smile =)
13 comments:
See, today I started at the bottom of my list, so I did not know this...
OOO do we get to Rumba at the wedding?
And I thought you were anti-marriage, Starr? See, you're showing your softie side, you Aquarian you.
I have to admit, I was very shocked - who know he wanted to shake things up? Maybe it's like Gareth says in Four Weddings and a Funeral. Gareth: I've got a new theory about marriage. Two people are in love, they live together, and then suddenly one day, they run out of conversation.
Charles: Uh-huh.
Gareth: Totally. I mean they can't think of a single thing to say to each other. That's it: panic! Then suddenly it-it occurs to the chap that there is a way out of the deadlock.
Charles: Which is?
Gareth: He'll ask her to marry him.
Charles: Brilliant! Brilliant!
Gareth: Suddenly they've got something to talk about for the rest of their lives.
Charles: Basically you're saying marriage is just a way of getting out of an embarrassing pause in conversation.
Gareth: The definitive icebreaker.
Vinny, first Rumba on my dance card goes to you!
Desert - This is going to sound odd but I LOVE super romantic stuff in books, movies, tv shows and other peoples lives. Personally though I can not STAND the hearts and flowers stuff in my own relationships. I just wanna gag :P
And I am down with other folks marrying just so long as I don't have to, although it is indeed one hell of an icebreaker!
Congrats to the happy couple and to you for getting to be best man :)
I want photos of that!
Barbara - knowing Matt Man the entire ceremony will be up on You Tube!
Hey I was gonna ask to rumba. Oh yeh. I'm not invited simply because I just don't know them. Perhaps save me a dance for down the road. I am old but limber... ;)
Seriously, Congrats to them & good for you!!
Oh Bud, you gotta get to know Matt. You two would get along great! Mambo perhaps?
I am shocked! And happy too!
Thanks for spreading the news. I've been following Matt for eons. He is definitely one-of-a-kind.
I love a good romance. Marriage??? Probably not at this point in my life but ya never know...and good for them. Whatever works and makes them happy.
Best wishes to the happy blog couple and may they never run out of conversation.
Or dances.
Well I hope somebody is wearing pants.
Well Starr thanks and thanks for being my best man. I'll wear pants, but I also may wear a cape...or my red bathrobe. Cheers Pal!!
Ooooo, a cape! Love it!
Ooh I love a happy ending.
Mambo it is then...
Post a Comment