Yes I live, I have just been majorly busy with school starting and work. And of course Kidlet got sick last week and of course she got sick again yesterday. I knew when my desk phone rang at 9:30 what it was going to mean. So we spent all day yesterday in the hospital at Ultrasound ruling out another ovarian cyst. Which we did and she is does not have one. So yay not another surgery. Now we just have to figure out why she starts puking in the morning after I feed her! Regular doctor today and fortunately my mom is taking her as I missed work yesterday. Bummer part is I have no more time off so I have to reschedule my Hotline Training for Cascade AIDS Project to October. Least we can still do the run.
Anyhow I have been way too tired to post and wasn't even home last night so I will try to play catch up tonight. Hope all y'all are doing well!
7 comments:
HUGS to you and kidlet...hoping you get a diagnosis and she can enjoy the school year and you can get some rest and get stronger.
Hope she is feeling better today. What stress for you. Sending a hug.
We will all be here when you return. Hope kidlet is feeling better..
Well we know not much more than we did yesterday. We are being referred to a pediatric gastroenterologist and have an appointment Oct 8th.
Boy does my head hurt!
Hope all is good news from the pediatric GI. Hugs to you both.
Well so far we know jack shit Desert. We should get labs back tomorrow.
Dang.
Post a Comment