Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lucretia, My Direction, Dance The Ghost With Me - WW 64

HOLY SHIZ!!!! (See comments for explanation)






13 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Just got THE BEST EMAIL ALERT!

The Sisters are coming! Here! To Portland! ALL AGES!!!KIDLET CAN GO TOO!

GAHHHHH!

That was probably a wee bit effusive for a Goth girl, but WTF....SISTERS!!!!!

SandyCarlson said...

Well, how cool is that?!

Jay said...

Cool beans!!

Bar L. said...

RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jams o donnell said...

Excellent news. I last saw them in London back in 1993. I suppose the follow up to Vision Thing is still not forthcoming!

Schmoop said...

Well, Bully for you and Kidlet. Cheers Starr!!

Desert Songbird said...

Even Aquarian Goths are allowed to be effusive once in a while, you know.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Bought my tickets at 10:01 this am on the pre-sale. It seems like they NEVER leave Germany these days so this is very cool!

Travis Cody said...

Hurrah for you and kidlet!

Mimi Lenox said...

That's wonderful?!
You're rad? Who knew??!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Most excellent news....

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I need to move to Portland - for the concerts, if nothing else.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Actually I gotta say we do get some decent concerts either here or a 3 hour train ride away in Seattle. Sisters tour SO rarely in the States that I actuallys shrieked "HOLY SHIT!" out loud at my desk ;)

But Atlanta gets great concerts too, RWA, and they get a heck of a lot more sunshine!

statcounter