...in the Form of a Girl
BwahahahahaThat may just rival the original!
Hysterically funny! Thanks for sharing it...
LOL! I am glad someone made fun of that first song!!!
Oh it cracked me up too!
*snort*
That's one of the funniest things I have seen in a long, long time.
Oh go google the footage of Noel getting smacked last week. It made me snicker and I love the Gallagher boys. But with his mouth, Noel better be able to roll with them punches.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bwahahahaha
That may just rival the original!
Hysterically funny! Thanks for sharing it...
LOL! I am glad someone made fun of that first song!!!
Oh it cracked me up too!
*snort*
That's one of the funniest things I have seen in a long, long time.
Oh go google the footage of Noel getting smacked last week. It made me snicker and I love the Gallagher boys. But with his mouth, Noel better be able to roll with them punches.
Post a Comment