Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
Whether as a punishment or as a reward, the fates have decreed that you will spend eternity having sex with nuns. Better be careful though, they are 'Brides of Christ', and if he catches you at it he'll pull out your pubic hair.
9 comments:
of course - going to hell in a hanndbasket, girlfriend!
The test said that I am an atheist and having nothing to look forward to....I'm crushed!!
shocker, I got atheism
LOL Matt and Spark both just not feeling either side of the debate eh? Nomas...I'll bring the marshmallows!
Atheism
You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.
Ok....As long as I'm "enjoying my life at the moment" is all that counts....;-)
Peace
Guess I won't be seeing you at the marshmallow roast:
"Heaven
Pure as the driven snow, you are waiting until the afterlife for your reward. Maybe you have had to repress some urges, screw down some feelings, squash some temptations and sometimes stop yourself from having fun. Don't worry. It's probably been worth it."
Bwahahahahaha!
I call BULLSHITE!
phht. Desert had to have cheated :P'
I did NOT cheat. I'm pure as the driven snow, remember?
Yeah, driven all over!!!!!
Now this is my kind of send-off:
Valhalla
You will die a warrior and be spirited away by warbling wenches to the Hall of the Slain. Meat and mead for ever more, well until Ragnarok, anyway, when you will do battle with giants, giantesses, dwarfs, elves and Nidhug, a dragon who likes to nibble trees. Odin is great!
Now I just need to go post this at my blog.
Post a Comment