| Your Political Profile: |
Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal |
6 comments:
I guess I'm less moderate than I thought:
Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Starr - Your blog looks wonderful. Very, very attractive. Stopped by to spread the peace word to Wordless Wednesday participants.
Many bloggers, including WW participants, will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your Wordless Wednesday platforms on this day to participate. You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
Thanks and peace!
Mimi
I hope you saw your banner! Thanks for the compliments Mimi =) It has been a looong switch over.
I'm a little less moderate than I thought as well. But I think this shows that blue and red can get come to consensus agreement on issues if we just start listening.
Overall 60% Liberal
Social Issues 75% Liberal
Personal responsibility 50/50
Fiscal Issues 50/50
Ethics 100% Liberal
Defense & Crime 25% Liberal
Congratulations! May 12, 2007 called “She Was Practice at the Art of Deception” has been selected as our Post of the Day on “The Rising Blogger”. It is a brand new site that awards posts, not blogs. We have emailed your winning badge and all our info. To reach “The Rising Blogger” site:
http://therisingblogger.blogspot.com
Have a great week!
Judd
thanks for the shout out.
I do think that no matter how pinko commie you are, at least based on this quiz, we all like to have a little law and order.
Post a Comment