Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Give It A Rest, Give It a Rest, Give It A Bad Night's Sleep

/snort

Wednesday, May 9th, 2007 PST
Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

It will be easier to feel free once you accept the limitations now being placed on you. Keep in mind that this isn't about living without boundaries. Rather, it's about working within them. Don't try to push the edges of the envelope. Restrain yourself just enough to maintain the status quo. Whatever difficulties you must face, life will probably be easier within a few days.

6 comments:

Schmoop said...

HA!! Like any self-respecting Aquarius is not going to push the envelope. From one Water Bearer to another, Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Damn straight Mike. Never met an envelope I couldn't push!

JaneDoughnut said...

This is why I don't obey my horoscopes. Still read them, yes, but follow? No. Especially not the way they tell Virgos to behave.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I hear you Jane. I have found that both horoscopes and fortune cookies have the near uncanny ability to give the snarkiest advice given the current situtaions in my life. This one was not different. I read it and my first reaction was "WTF! You have GOT to be kidding!"

Desert Songbird said...

Well, this could be why I am sitting on my ass in bed with my feet up, taking it easy. I've been running around like the proverbial headless chicken, so this afternoon while the kids are out of school, THEY'RE taking care of ME!

Cinnamon Girl said...

You enjoy it Desert!

statcounter