Sunday, May 06, 2007

Insanity Laughs Under Pressure We're Cracking

While sloggin around the bloggin world today I came across 2 sites that I must share. Credit where credit is due goes to Dr. Blogstein via his contacts on MyBlogLog.

What U Did Today and it's evil twin What U Didn't Do Today are great! Imagine a place where you can anonymously blurt all those things driving on you? Each day they submit a comment from someone stating what they did or did not do on that day. Keep your comments brief but not too brief. It's entertaining to read and if you have something on your chest, get it off. Sometimes just seeing it in print can help.

3 comments:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

There are times I've felt the need to start an entire blog like this. I don't think I can get my rants or bad thoughts out anonymously with just a comment. And any good stuff or pleasant thoughts I have get posted on my own blog, of course.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh I hear ya Belle. I pretty much act like god and man and all ex's and family read mine. Which is fine, and they can deal but still the MaryAnonymity as my local station calls it is good!

Sparky Duck said...

Oh this is a great idea. Im sure some of my regular readers get sick of hearing me whine, so its a new place to whine

statcounter