Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mean People Suck And All That Jazz

And apparently I am one of them :P

You Are 71% Misanthropic

Here's the truth: Most people suck. You are just lucky enough to know it.
You're not ready to go live alone in a cave - but you're getting there.


So not only will I hate you, but I will imagine you naked and in a compromising position with a poodle. Sounds about right.

Your Mind is NC-17 Rated

You're mind is so filthy... you should should be washing every part of you out with soap.
If your thoughts can go dirty, they do. Almost everything is NC-17 to you!


So the only crab I should have in my life must come with lemon and butter. Got it. And I have dated a Sag, Aquarian, and a Gemini. The Gem was a jerk too :P

Never Date a Cancer

Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.
And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.

Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius


Finally, The Quirk Factor is settled!

Your Quirk Factor: 80%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."


And finally we here at Storm Central bring you proof that web quizzes really do know what they are talking about! Happy Mom's Day to all and to all A Good Night!

Your Hippie Chick Name Is:

Starshine

8 comments:

Schmoop said...

Okay....If I was a chick my hippie name would be Azalea. I am only 62%quirky, go figure. I should never date a Virgo. Hell, I married one!! I wish I had taken this test years ago because it didnt last. My mind is NC-17 and I am only 35% misanthropic. Sorry to let you down Starr ;) Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

S'ok Matt I have faith in you. Practice practice practice!

Yeah they told me to date a gemini. I have. Married him, Divorced him, bleh.

Funny part is that the Aquarian and the Sag are the only ex's I actually still like.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found you at random just pressing "next" and up you came! I'm quite misanthropic, as your title says ... I keep blogs too. My main one is gledwood2.blogspot - my online diary. The other 2 are video blogs with comedy and music. You're welcome to drop by any time. I'm online on Gabbly later this evening if you want to say hi - See you there maybe!

Gleds

Gledwood Vol 2

Cinnamon Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by Gled =)

Desert Songbird said...

I'm only 48% misanthropic, my mind is rated at only PG-13 (Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy.
You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude.), and I'm only 52% quirky (You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!).

Do I still qualify for Starr friend status?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Of course you do Desert. Aquarian, U2 fan....it would be like disliking myself :P

Anonymous said...

Gotta do Blogthings every once in a while. It's just too fun. When you said the Gem was a jerk, did you mean me? If so, a jerk about what?

Cinnamon Girl said...

The Gem in question was a Gemini. He was a jerk too :P

statcounter