Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hungry Like The Bruce

Ok just saw this and it FRICKIN KILLS ME!!!

13 comments:

Em said...

I guess I'm dumb cause the first time I saw this I kept wondering...is it supposed to be that bad? LOL

Stacey said...

Oh wow the memories---I vividly remember the Duran Duran version. When I watched it (I want my MTV), I thought I looked like a dark, seductive, sarong-wearing, sexy-with-my-long-hair-blowing in the wind ...hunted woman (of what, 17??) Thanks for the flashback!and THIS guy is where all the guys my age now are. Ugh! ~Stacey

Tisha! said...

hahaha

thanks for all the love sweetie!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Welcomes and any time Tish =)

No Mas said...

Oh, he is too much - bet that Old Spice stinks as much as his singing!

Anonymous said...

Duran Duran never sounded so good. And when did Bruce get that cumbersome chain saw removed from his hand?

Badway

Cinnamon Girl said...

"This is my boomstick!"

Desert Songbird said...

Uh...hmmm...I got nuthin'...

Dane Bramage said...

Ah that was great. Bubba Ho-tep never sounded so good!

Rick Rockhill said...

that was hysterical! love stuff like that...thanks for the laugh. Nice blog btw. stop by and say hi sometime.
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

Parlancheq said...

I suspect sales of Old Spice body spray will skyrocket. After all, don't most over-the-hill guys fantasize about being a chick magnet? ;)

Cinnamon Girl said...

well my ex husband does Parl ;)

Odat said...

OMG...
Peace

statcounter