The best thing about today? Paris Hilton going to jail. That just tickles me. First Britney and her horrid lip sinkathon and now "The Simple Life - Prison Bitch" for Paris. Love it. Just love it.
Ex left for NYC taking his GF with him so I have the Kidlet all week. I think he is taking her on Sat or Sunday when he gets back. Just realized that it is Mothers Day so he might, in fact, be screwed. Oh and get this. Want to know how I treat myself for Mothers Day? I have a music teacher coming to the house to teach Kidlet the Bass Guitar for an hour. At 10am. Eeep.
Rockstar SuperKidlet!
After that I am not sure what the Mom day plan is. I really really want to try to get out to Adelman Peony Gardens and do the tour.

I adore peonies. Just LOVE them. Not sure if my mom has anything planned but we shall see. Gotta fit in 4 hours at the office each day as well. Happy Dance.
Been an interesting weekend. Blast from the past mentally kinda weekend. Just ...yeah. Nuff said on that subject.
Cryptic, I know :P
More later, must go eat oatmeal before it turns to concrete!
5 comments:
Bummer. That's all, just bummer.
Hope your week gets better.
Well learning to spell would help! It was not a bad weekend, just not a particularly comfortable one. Ya know what I mean?
I REALLY hope Paris isn't able to get out of going to jail. I think she needs some consequences and a dose of reality. I doubt the girl has ever had a moment of discomfort in her life. She'll probably end up in some posh facility for froo froo rich women.
Actually the judge ruled she could not cherry pick her facility. Rock on Mr. Judge dude!
I heard they usually stick the women in Malibu, just because they feel it is a safer jail and most of the female offenders aren't central jail material
Post a Comment