...in the Form of a Girl
I love this bumpersticker. It's naughty and a goofy play on words. That is most cool =)
love it! Happy WW!
Hehehehe! Thanks for the smile .. :)
Classic! Thanks for the laugh!Happy WW!
Works for me. Happy WW.
LOL! That's a great one! Love it!
That's funny! Thanks for the laugh!!
Haha...so many laughs this week. Happy WW!
Great use of words and untensils. haha. Too funny.
Good to know... Happy WW.
hahaha...good one!!!
This is SOOOOO you!
Very naughty...
Very funny!
I need to wash my imagination now.
funny:)
I also like to have a smoke.. :)
Really? I'm more of a "you can go now" type of girl.;)
LOLOL! Love Kelly's comment!I like to fork, but prefer to knife afterward. *grin*
funny girl.... smiles, bee
LOL! I want that for my car!
Whatever do you mean? LOL---that's funny. I'm clearly out of touch, it's a new one to me!
That's one our VW Camper is missing and it has loads lol
Kelly got in the best comment - great bumper sticker.
Me too! Me too!
Just snorted coffee up my nose - WW is complete!!
Ha,ha,ha, I don't dare to say I like it too !
Hey, who doesn't? Especially if there's whipped cream involved.
Or 500 gallons of Jello even. Funny Wordless. Thanks for making me shoot soda out my nose.
ROFL! Some of you all should scroll down and click the link for the how dirty is your mind quiz :P Would appear I am in good company!
LOL. I'd love to spoon, but the hot flashes...
I'm a pull the covers over when you are done!!!!
Me too!
hee hee!
He,he...reminds me of an old joke about liking a "sheet on the bed and fork on the table," said the traveler in his foreign accent.
ROFL...Happy WW. ;)Hugs,Holly
LOL Nice.Aline
LOL! Me, too!!
sounds like a good idea to me! lol!
Oh my.
~giggles~
Me, too!
WW : Guess-It's answer is up! Comeon down and see if you've got it right!
Post a Comment
44 comments:
I love this bumpersticker. It's naughty and a goofy play on words. That is most cool =)
love it! Happy WW!
Hehehehe! Thanks for the smile .. :)
Classic! Thanks for the laugh!Happy WW!
Works for me. Happy WW.
LOL! That's a great one! Love it!
That's funny! Thanks for the laugh!!
Haha...so many laughs this week. Happy WW!
Great use of words and untensils. haha. Too funny.
Good to know... Happy WW.
hahaha...good one!!!
This is SOOOOO you!
Very naughty...
Very funny!
I need to wash my imagination now.
funny:)
I also like to have a smoke.. :)
Really? I'm more of a "you can go now" type of girl.;)
LOLOL! Love Kelly's comment!
I like to fork, but prefer to knife afterward. *grin*
funny girl....
smiles, bee
LOL! I want that for my car!
Whatever do you mean? LOL---that's funny. I'm clearly out of touch, it's a new one to me!
That's one our VW Camper is missing and it has loads lol
Kelly got in the best comment - great bumper sticker.
Me too! Me too!
Just snorted coffee up my nose - WW is complete!!
Ha,ha,ha, I don't dare to say I like it too !
Hey, who doesn't? Especially if there's whipped cream involved.
Or 500 gallons of Jello even. Funny Wordless. Thanks for making me shoot soda out my nose.
ROFL! Some of you all should scroll down and click the link for the how dirty is your mind quiz :P
Would appear I am in good company!
LOL. I'd love to spoon, but the hot flashes...
I'm a pull the covers over when you are done!!!!
Me too!
hee hee!
hee hee!
He,he...reminds me of an old joke about liking a "sheet on the bed and fork on the table," said the traveler in his foreign accent.
ROFL...Happy WW. ;)
Hugs,
Holly
LOL Nice.
Aline
LOL! Me, too!!
sounds like a good idea to me! lol!
Oh my.
~giggles~
Me, too!
WW : Guess-It's answer is up! Comeon down and see if you've got it right!
Post a Comment