Yes indeed campers this is Starr coming to you from the comfort of her COUCH! I have been bummin a place on Bond's for so long it's about time I provided my own house seat :P
Net be hooked up and laptop be laptopping. I am dead to the frick world courtesy of lack of sleep. Call it insomnia call it what you will. Either way you slice it I am seriously brain funky today! Oh and I have no half and half for my coffee. Or milk! Although I have said it before and I will say it again milk in coffee is teh suck.
Now I have go figure out a way to get all of my favorites imported from my office account to this one. Shit, and rip what...300 cds? Ouch.
Wanna know what is really cool? I can actually SEE my blog. Work blocks a shit ton of images including my profile and banner pics. Bastards :p
More later other than a fast heads up for Desert. Guess who just produced Andrea Corrs first solo album? Your boy Bono!
5 comments:
Andrea Corr went SOLO? WTF? I don't follow the Corrs that closely, but the official website says the other siblings all had babies in recent months, so that could explain that.
I'm not surprised Bono produced it. He had a habit of "showing up" at Corrs concerts. Although, according the official Corrs website, the producer was supposed to be Nellee Hooper (who has worked with U2, Gwen Stefani, and Bjork [ick]), but that was as of February. They're saying the album would be out in early summer.
Huh. Where'd you get your info?
Yeah! Now you can blog 24/7. Ha.
Speaking of which... I just tagged you. (Tagging post link) :)
Ah, the haunting melodies of the Corrs. Their music makes for a killer road trip. So does U2 for that matter, and when The Corrs and Bono teamed up, magic. I was unaware that Andrea is kickin' it solo. Huh...I'm intrigued. Have to check that out. I absolutely love Bono, not only for the musical web that U2 spins, but the extra-curricular good will he is so heavily engaged in.
I hear ya about the new comp sitcheeation. I took a Shload of my CDs to work and ripped them onto my iTunes so I could finally use my damn iPod, then I go out and get a new home desktop, and all my music is at work now...between my jump drive and nearly two dozen DVDs, I am slowly bringing all my old stuff and new stuff I brought home. Dammit.
Coffee w/ milk...think I'd rather eat a sewer rat...uggh. I could go for a nice mocha latte right now tho-.
Wow, that's awesome that you have mobile internet at home now! We tried wi-fi once so I could move my office (I mean computer) to another part of the house, but that turned out to be disastrous. I hope you have a better experience with it!
Love the new look, btw!
welcome to the laptop world. Its great for blogging because things jump into your brain and you can put em down
Post a Comment