Saturday, May 12, 2007

She Was Practiced At The Art Of Deception

Ahh....the office. Love that new office smell courtesy of the carpet cleaners. Not enjoying the loud ass noise from the cleaners.

Kidlet and I just had lunch, and she is now over at her Dad's until tomorrow. I am off to make coffee and slaughter trees in my pursuit of legalese.

Here is the question I am currently pondering. Who pissed Kelly Clarkson off so badly?! That song Never Again is about the most bitter song I have heard since Alanis Morissette let loose with You Outta Know. Kidlet and I watched the video this morning and we were like, DAMN!

If she got together with Carrie Underwood and her Louisville Slugger, some poor schmuck will be missing a nut or two.

And now...COFFEE ~

6 comments:

thethinker said...

I thought the same thing about Kelly's new song. Whatever happened to the less angry version of Kelly that won American Idol?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Someone really pissed her off. I have heard rumors Ben Moody.

Anndi said...

I wonder if the "offender" heard the song and sleeps with a light on.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I sure would, Anndi. Cause that girl has some SERIOUS hostility going.

Sparky Duck said...

I like the angrier Kelly better myself, but I am a Alanis/Pink fan, so naturally I would

Bud Fisher said...

While I was involved in The Rising Blogger, we kept a back-up blog on wordpress. I hadn't been on it in a long while but I am glad we kept it. The new Rising Blogger is fine, but it has such a different "feel" I do not recognize it. But when I saw that this was the post that won the award I laughed. It's a good post and all, but it doesn't touch a mountain of your classic Starr analysis...

statcounter