Sunday, May 27, 2007

Please Please Tell Me Now

Is there something I should know? As in, if you see anything mega fubar'd in the new template puhleeeeeze tell me. My brain is fried and I barely know my name :P

The above whine is also going to be used as the basis for providing you with a content free, super fluffy post. Think of me as your blogger cotton candy today. I mean I *could* attempt an intellectual post, but I might hurt myself. And we don't want that, do we?

Ok NOT FUNNY, Blogthings! Grr. Koo Koo Ka Joo, indeed.

Your Love Life is Like The Graduate

"Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

You believe that you can't pick who you fall in love with. And that sure explains a lot about your past!
For you, love has always been dramatic and crazy... which suits you just fine.

Your love style: Unconventional and a bit shocking

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Eerily calm


Are they trying to tell me something?

Your Pickup Line Is

If I could rearrange the alphabet... I'd put you between F and CK


I got nuthin' against jelly

Your Girl Parts Are Named:

The Flaming Lips


Yeah but I bet I have more fun than the 63% =)
You Are 37% Pure

Pure? Sure, you're about as pure as yellow snow.
You're a downright devil. But you're also a pretty delightful one!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I tried one. Love-life movie thing. Turned out to be one of favorite movies. Imagine that. Princess Bride. Oh, and one other coincidence, I have six fingers on my left hand.

Badway

Wizard Of Aahs said...

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

- Wizard Of Aahs -

Cinnamon Girl said...

The Graduate is amusing strictly based on the backstory. Not my fault I had to rob a cradle :P

Travis Cody said...

A fluff post can be a good thing.

I love the new look. This black background is much easier on my eyes than the shiny old one.

Now I can spend a little more time with your silly self!

Alison said...

Apart from the fact I'm not going to forgive you for putting Duran Duran in my head for the evening, site's looking good!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Thanks Trav =) Feel free to spend as much time as ya like!

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Haha, that thing tells me my girly parts name is BAP (Bad Ass Pussy). I can take that as a compliment, right?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Sorry Alison :P It is an evil song isn't it?!?

Yeah Belle I think that was a complient. But hey you are bad ass so who is gonna disgree with you :P

statcounter