Ooohh first off, blogging from the comfort of the couch is quite nice! And creative since I have played with the design.
Now then, having taken time in the past to avail myself of net advice on matters of life and love I figured maybe some research was in order. According to the all knowing web quiz in that post I should date Gemini, Aquarius, Leo, or Sags. Now first off, Leos?! Are you nuts? About the only bigger control freaks out there are Aries and I do oh so very well with that as witnessed by the Ex-Husband Variety. Gemini's are interesting people. Married one of them too. That would be Ex- Husband Variety 1.0 vs the Aries 2.0. My rising sign is Gemini so maybe that explains why I am just not feeling it with the Gems. I can tell the way their minds are working and I no like it!
That leaves us Aquarius and Sagittarius. Interestingly enough the only ex's I still like were an Aquarius and The Ex-Boyfriend Variety who is a Sag. Sag's and I get along dandy. Kidlet is a Sag. Fire sign, yes. But I can work with them :p
So here is my list of 13 Sag's I think would be cool to meet and hang out with. Look for the Aquarians next TT edition. Oh and this is hang not necessarily date so don't get all excited if you see girls on the list. There will be no hot lesbian action here.
1 Henri de Toulouse- Lautrec
2 Mark Twain
3 Billy Idol
4 Jimi Hendrix
5 Winston Churchill
6 Jane Austin
7 Beethoven
8 Keith Richards
9 Jim Morrison
10 Lucy Lui
11 Wassily Kandinsky
12 Bruce Lee
13 Georges Seurat
24 comments:
There were some interesting Sag's out there. For the record Hendrix and Bruce Lee share the date with the Ex Boyfriend while Seurat and Lucy Lui shares the date with Kidlet!
I did not know those were all Sags! My hairdresser is one, too; he fits in that list perfectly. (go figure, huh?)
Happy TT!
What an eclectic group of people! I'm looking forward to next week's!
Happy TT
Well when you do your Aquarius list I hope to see myself on there. If not I'll...well...cry, and as we know that is so un-Aquarius. Cheers!!
So, using your own COUCH are you?
Congrats on the new hook-up.
Not going to make any comments on Gemini's ....
hehehehehehehe
Oh yeah we are such sob sisters! The list for us Aquabats is pretty interesting. Leaving aside Reagan :P
Eep! Is Vinny a Gem? Um...umm...ok but remember I am man challenged mmk?
Funny - I did a sign-related T13 this week too :)
First off, love the new graphics. Very cool.
Jim Morrison, huh? Me likey. In fact, when I read "No One Here Gets Out Alive" I was entranced with he who was the Lizard King. If you haven't seen it, rent "The Doors" and you will be CONVINCED that Val Kilmer IS Jim Morrison. Wicked.
Hmm, I'm gonna have to look into this compatibility thing a bit more. Hubby 1.0 was a Scorpio, and Hubby 2.0 is a Taurus....hmmmm....
Sob sister - that's me!
Desert noticed my pretty banner! Thanks missy but I had some help from a friend.
I saw that movie with in a group date from hell with Ex husbands number 1 and 2 another ex boyfriend, his girlfriend (who later married my ex #1)and another girl ex boy type was sleeping with. The vibe was ....odd!
Ooo, bizarre date, Starr. The weirdest I've had was when I had tix to a CSN concert with an ex-boyfriend (from whom I was occasionally receiving benefits) while roommating with my ex-husband. Ex-hubby decided he wanted to tag along with ex-boyfriend and me. Weird vibes, indeed, especially since this ex-boyfriend was the one with whom I had been sleeping just prior to meeting hubby 1.0. Hubby 1.0 was VERY jealous of this ex-beau, so his decision to be third wheel was...strange.
I noticed not only the new banner but the new avatar as well. Coolness!
Still working on the guitar meme. Should be up in the next day or so. I posted some special Cannes vids for you - come see!
Congrats on the laptop. Ain't it great?!?!?
Trav I am out there and love it to quote Cosmo!
Desert....would those be the UU boys? I am heading over now!
hot blog there sistah! I love your writing! I am now hooked on You. The Thursday Thirteen is a definite one for my weekly reading.
cheers,
Mark
I think there is something to all this horoscope stuff!! I read mine all the time. That's actually an interesting list to me because it's just loaded with creative and very talented people. My daughter is a Sag and she is quite an exceptional musician and poet...
I'm a Gemini....Is it safe to say that here? LOL
Great list! Happy TT
Jessica The Rock Chick
Check out www.Astro.com The free Horoscope section allows you to put in all your birth info for personal readings on a variety of subject. I find that it can be very accurate. You can also check compatibility with another's birth info.
Sags rule, mostly because I have married a Sag. In fact Mrs Duck shares a birthday and some other things with Tolouse Le Trec.
I love the new banner
You know I saw the new graphics and meant to mention it and I forgot...
Very cool header... I am playing with some things and have done some for friends.. i enjoy it...
umm yes he is...
Bond, Vinny Bond.
Being a Gem is ok as long as you are not a cross dressing freak who looks like Tom Cruise. We all know I hate Tome Cruise.
Thanks on the banner =) Having an acutal computer makes like ever so much more creative!
well, you KNOW I don't look like Tom Fuze... and I do not look good in stilettos (though I like my ladies in them)... now, a nice pretty babydoll...no that was only once.. no... LOL
Oh DO tell Bond! That has matinee written all over it :P
Jim Morrison is MINE!!!!
(please call me when you conjure his spirit, and I will gladly come hang out, too!)
It's nice to see some of my fellow Sagittarians. I'm not sure who all of them are, but it's interesting to see I share a birthday with Hendrix and Lee.
Wow Nicholas, the 27th? My ex boyfriends Birthday is the 27th. Not a bad thing, him I still like =)
Post a Comment